The global microaire surgical instruments market is expected to reach USD 25.5 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period, according to the latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving global microaire surgical instruments market revenue growth include increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, neurological disorders, rising number of accidents and trauma emergencies, and improving healthcare facilities and infrastructure across the globe.
microaire surgical instruments are tools or devices used by skilled healthcare professionals for performing various tasks during surgical processes. These instruments are used for holding, cutting, retracting, clamping, or dilating biological tissue. Various microaire surgical instruments are available for general surgery as well as for carrying out complex surgical procedures. Sutures, staplers, forces & spatulas, retractors, dilators, graspers are some of the commonly used instruments in hospitals and clinics. Factors such as increasing number of hospitals, clinics, ambulatory care centers across the globe, rising demand for minimally invasive surgical processes, and increasing adoption of robotic surgeries are expected to continue to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. In addition, increasing healthcare expenditure, and increasing focus on developing compact, advanced, and cost-effective microaire surgical instruments are expected to fuel market growth going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2210
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma & Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma & healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health & wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in R&D activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Some key highlights of the report:
- Based on application, the plastic & reconstruction surgeries segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing cases of road accidents, rising focus on personal appearance and esthetics, increasing disposable income in developing countries, increasing number of surgeries such as chin and breast augmentation, breast reduction, and rising demand for advanced microaire surgical instruments.
- Based on category, the reusable segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic illnesses and accidents, and high demand for advanced microaire surgical instruments to cater to rising number of complex surgeries. In addition, availability of various instruments of plastics and polymers with better retention properties that can withstand heat and radiation for effective sterilization is expected to drive revenue growth of the segment during the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to register steady revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases, trauma injuries, presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, and high preference for minimally invasive surgery instruments. In addition, increasing investments in research and development activities, and rapid advancements in surgical devices and instruments are expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rising cases of chronic illnesses, increasing number of road accidents, and surgeries, rising healthcare spending, and increasing demand for latest microaire surgical instruments and devices. In addition, increasing investments in research and development activities to develop advanced and affordable microaire surgical instruments is expected to fuel market growth in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Top Players in the Global microaire surgical instruments Market:
Smith & Nephew plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker Corporation, Ethicon, Inc., Aspen Surgical Products, Inc., Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Medtronic, Plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Progressive Medical, Inc., Scanlan International, Koninklijke Philips NV, Biolitec AG, and Johnson & Johnson
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma & healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-instruments-market
microaire surgical instruments Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Surgical Sutures & Staplers
- Handheld Surgical Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Wound Closure
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Global microaire surgical instruments Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2210
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global microaire surgical instruments market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global microaire surgical instruments market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global microaire surgical instruments market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.